Test out the benefits and features of Consul, with the option to deploy locally, on Kubernetes, or as a managed service.
Production Ready Consul
Deploy a fully secured Consul datacenter with production recommendations.
Consul Service Mesh on Kubernetes
Deploy Consul on Kubernetes and learn production best practices for all Kubernetes installation types. Finally, practice registering, securing, and observing services.
All Consul Tutorials
- Provide Fault Tolerance with Redundancy ZonesAutomate Upgrades with Consul EnterprisePartition Datacenters with Network SegmentsFederate Multiple Datacenters with Network AreasSetup Secure NamespacesRegister and Discover Services within NamespacesAuthenticate Users with Single Sign-On (SSO) and Auth0
- Upgrade Multiple Federated Consul DatacentersAutopilotAutomate Upgrades with Consul EnterpriseProvide Fault Tolerance with Redundancy ZonesOutage RecoveryDisaster Recovery for the Primary DatacenterPartition Datacenters with Network SegmentsFederate Multiple Datacenters with Network AreasAdd & Remove Consul ServersTroubleshoot Common Consul IssuesCommon Consul Error MessagesRotate Gossip Encryption Keys in ConsulAuthenticate Users with Single Sign-On (SSO) and Auth0
- Consul Service Discovery and Mesh on MinikubeConsul Service Discovery and Mesh on Kubernetes in Docker (kind)Deploy Consul on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)Deploy Consul on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)Deploy Consul on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)Deploy Consul on RedHat OpenShift CodeReady Containers (CRC)
- Deploy HashiCorp Consul Service on AzureDiscover HashiCorp Consul Service on Azure ConfigurationConnect VM-based Applications to HashiCorp Consul Service on AzureConnect an Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster to HashiCorp Consul Service on AzureConnect Multiple HashiCorp Consul Service on Azure Datacenters
- Automatically Rotate Gossip Encryption Keys Secured in VaultGenerate mTLS Certificates for Consul with VaultAdminister Consul Access Control Tokens with VaultGenerate Nomad Tokens with HashiCorp VaultGenerate mTLS Certificates for Nomad using VaultVault Integration and Retrieving Dynamic SecretsInject secrets into Terraform using the Vault provider
- Deploy Consul Service Mesh on KubernetesSecure Applications with Service Sidecar ProxiesEnforce a Zero-trust Network with Consul Service MeshSecure Consul and Registered Services on KubernetesLayer 7 Observability with Consul Service Mesh, Prometheus, Grafana, and KubernetesSecure Consul Agent Communication with TLS EncryptionSecure Consul with Access Control Lists (ACLs)Secure Service Mesh Communication Across Kubernetes ClustersSecure Service Communication with Consul Service Mesh and EnvoyUse Terraform to Register External ServicesConnect Services with Consul Service Mesh
- Secure Service Communication with Consul Service Mesh and EnvoyVisualize Service Mesh Communication in the Consul UIConsul Connect Service Mesh in ProductionTraffic Splitting for Service DeploymentsImplement Circuit Breaking in Consul Service Mesh with EnvoyLoad Balancing Services in Consul Service Mesh with EnvoyApplication Aware Intentions with Consul Service MeshConnect Services Across Datacenters with Mesh GatewaysUnderstand Terminating GatewaysConnect External Services to Consul Service Mesh With Terminating GatewaysAllow External Traffic Inside Your Service Mesh With Ingress Gateways
- Consul and Kubernetes Reference ArchitectureConsul and Kubernetes Deployment GuideSecure Consul and Registered Services on KubernetesSecure Service Mesh Communication Across Kubernetes ClustersLayer 7 Observability with Consul Service Mesh, Prometheus, Grafana, and KubernetesManage Consul Service Mesh using Kubernetes Custom Resource Definitions (CRDs)Consul Service Discovery and Mesh on MinikubeConsul Service Discovery and Mesh on Kubernetes in Docker (kind)Deploy Consul on Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)Deploy Consul on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)Deploy Consul on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)Deploy Consul on RedHat OpenShift CodeReady Containers (CRC)
- Use Terraform to Register External ServicesCodify Management of VaultCodify Management of Vault EnterpriseAppRole With Terraform & ChefDeploy Consul and Vault on Kubernetes with Run TriggersManage Kubernetes Resources via TerraformProvision Infrastructure with PackerAutomate monitoring with the Terraform Datadog providerUse Application Load Balancers for Blue-Green and Canary Deployments