Over the last 9 weeks, you have learned how to get started with HCP Vault, understanding static and dynamic secrets, authenticating your users and applications/services to Vault, and recommended patterns for secrets management. You have engaged with live webinars, office hours with Vault experts, and interactive sandboxes to learn more about Single Sign-On, encryption, dynamic secrets, app integration, monitoring, and operationalizing workloads to name a few topics.
Feel free to refer back to the tutorials shared over the last 9 weeks at any time. Additionally, here are some ongoing resources for you:
- Join us for HashiConf, our flagship community event to hear keynotes and product updates, dive deep with hands-on labs and technical sessions, and more.
- Follow our events page for upcoming webinars.
- If you need additional assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
»Links to previous weeks
- Week 1 - Welcome to HCP Vault
- Week 2 - Write your first secrets
- Week 3 - Dynamic Secrets
- Week 4 - Operationalizing Workloads
- Week 5 - App Integrations and Certification
- Week 6 - HashiCorp Product Integrations and Use Cases
- Week 7 - Monitoring Telemetry and Auditing Device Log Data
- Week 8 - Consuming Vault
- Week 9 - Migrating to HCP Vault